Lovell Chair and Ottoman
Originally designed for the Lovell Health House in 1929, this version of Easy Chair only existed as a drawing until recently. Unlike the plywood frame version, the Lovell Chair has the dynamic steel frame envisaged by the architect in a sketch now kept at the UCLA Archive. While reminiscent of Bauhaus furniture, the organic solid oak armrests lend it a comfort and solidity all of its own. The ottoman complements the chair perfectly to form a distinctive ensemble that has the potential to become a modern classic.
- Nr.: 98046 | 98047
- Chair dimensions (H×W×D): 83 × 80 × 91 cm. | 32 5/8 x 31 1/2 x 35 7/8 Inch
- Ottoman dimensions (H×W×D): 40 × 80 × 67 cm | 15 3/4 x 31 1/2 x 26 3/8 Inch
- Sitting height: 40 cm | 15 3/4 Inch
- Frame: chrome-plated steel tube
- Armrests: solid wood, matt finish natural European oak, American walnut, or American cherry
- Available in a variety of leathers, fabrics and colours.
Contact us for more information.